- KAN has been awarded a place on the Crown Commercial Service (CCS) Construction Professional Services Framework (RM6165).
- The KAN consortium brings together specialist knowledge from Kier Design, AA Projects and NORR, and will focus on providing innovative, sustainable solutions to clients and projects across the UK.
- The 4-year framework offers a full range of construction professional services including project management, architecture and engineering.
- KAN has secured an appointment to Lot 1: Built Environment & General Infrastructure, and Lot 2: Urban Regeneration.
- The framework can be used by organisations across the UK public sector including local authorities, charities, executive agencies, the health sector, police authorities, fire and rescue services, education providers and the devolved administrations.
For further information, please contact KAN@kier.co.uk
Kier provides multi-disciplinary services including project management, cost consultancy, building surveying, architecture, structural engineering, building services engineering and ICT.
AA Projects provides specialist services include strategic consultancy, project management, property strategies, facilities management, cost consultancy, building surveying, energy & sustainability and health & safety expertise.
NORR provides design services including Architecture, Interior Design, Master Planning and Urban Design, Structural Engineering and Building Services Engineering.
Crown Commercial Service supports the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services. In 2018/19, CCS helped the public sector to achieve commercial benefits worth £945m – supporting world-class public services that offer best value for taxpayers.