The NORR ed 2022 Program features a diverse and inclusive lineup of distinguished professional speakers. All sessions will be presented virtually in a live forum. You can also access the recorded sessions on NORR’s YouTube channel by clicking here.
As part of the NORRForward global initiative, NORR ed is a lecture series established in 2007 to bring the most distinguished Architects and Engineers to share their career and professional ideas of the built form. The core purpose is to Teach, Learn and Improve on a continuous basis across three dedicated streams: Architecture Series, Engineering Series and Master Series.
The lecture series was traditionally offered as an in-house education program which complies with the Registration of Architectural Associations Continuing Education core requirements. As it gained recognition, NORR ed went virtual in 2020 and is now offered to employees, clients, partners, colleagues across the globe – providing valuable continuing education and credits.
The following Professional bodies acknowledge NORR ed with continuing education credits:
Alberta Association of Architects
American Institute of Architects
Royal Institute of British Architects
Ontario Association of Architects
In 2021, NORR partnered with prominent Schools of Architecture in locations where NORR operates offices. The education series is offered virtually to students at no cost, introducing a new generation of students to the architecture and engineering industry and engaging them in real-world conversations.
Participating Universities and Colleges
The following Universities and Colleges are participating in NORR ed:
- University of Toronto, John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape and Design, Canada
- Toronto Metropolitan University, Department of Architectural Science, Canada
- George Brown, School of Architectural Studies, Canada
- George Brown, Centre for Arts, Design & Information Technology, Canada
- Carleton University, Azrieli School of Architecture & Urbanism, Canada
- Waterloo University, The School of Architecture, Canada
- University of Calgary, School of Architecture, Planning & Landscape, Canada
- RAIC Syllabus Students, Canada
- Canadian Architecture Student’s Association, Canada
- Temple University, US
- Drexel University, US
- Mackintosh School of Architecture, UK
- Blueprint For All, UK
- Edinburgh School of Architecture & Landscape Architecture, Scotland
- University of Dundee, Architecture & Urban Planning, Scotland
- Universitá Roma Tre, Italy