This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit NORR’s website, regardless of where you are accessing NORR’s website from, and tell you about your rights and how they are protected.
NORR Group is comprised of many different legal entities operating around the world. When the name NORR, us, we, our, or NORR Group is mentioned in this Privacy section, we are referring to the relevant entity in the NORR Group responsible for processing your data.
If you have any questions or concerns with respect to privacy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to comply with the privacy laws governing the jurisdictions in which the NORR Group has offices, we will:
- Only collect personal information that is relevant and necessary for the purposes identified at the time of collection (i.e. employment application, maintaining commercial relations, service needs, legal and regulatory requirements, etc).
- Where relevant and necessary, obtain consent for the collection, use and disclosure of personal information. You will be entitled to modify or withdraw your consent.
- Use and disclose personal information only for the specified purposes for which it was collected.
- Upon request, provide you with information about the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information. Upon request, we will erase information that is inaccurate, out of date or is no longer required for the purpose(s) for which it was collected.
- Use appropriate security measures to ensure that personal information is secure and only store such information for as long as necessary for business or legal reasons.
Types of Personal Data Collected
NORR may collect the following types of personal information through this website:
- Contact details
- Marketing and communication preferences
- Website usage history
NORR may share your personal data with the third parties listed below in order to improve the website experience, consider applications for employment, maintain commercial relations, service the needs of the website user, and maintain legal and regulatory compliance.
- Other NORR Group companies, affiliates, or parents
- Third party supplier to NORR Group of business services, such as IT, Marketing, Google Analytics, or Human Resources.
- Third parties with which NORR Group desires to sell, merge or transfer all or part of our business or assets. Should any such change occur, NORR agrees to handle private information consistent with the terms outlined herein.
We share your personal data within the NORR Group. If you are accessing this website from within the European Economic Area this will involve transferring your data outside of the European Economic Area. Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the European Economic Area, we ensure a similar level of protection to that required by the European Economic Area is applied.
Please contact us should you desire further information on the transfer and storage of personal information.
Protection of Personal Information
NORR Group will use appropriate security safeguards to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, or destruction.
Under certain circumstances, the laws governing the collection and use of your personal information may provide rights with respect to your personal information. Some examples of these rights are: (i) requesting access to your personal information; (ii) requesting a correction of your personal information; and (iii) requesting a deletion of your personal information.