Hyatt Hotel Prototypes
|Client||Hyatt Hotels Corporation|
Download Project Overview
NORR has a decade long relations with Hyatt’s corporate office as their architects in the design and development of their highly successful select-service brands, the Hyatt Place and the Hyatt House.
The relationship started with NORR working on the first set of roll outs of the Hyatt Place new build prototype product back in 2009 for new franchisees. Hyatt’s design team saw in NORR the ability to interpret the prototype concept in very practical ways and take the design vision to fruition.
Hyatt invited NORR to be their prototype architect for the Hyatt Place and Hyatt House prototype work. Over the last ten years, NORR has continuously participated in the design evolution of both brands, working collaboratively with Hyatt’s design team and design partners.
- Hyatt Place North America Prototype Design
- Hyatt Place Global Prototype Design
- Hyatt Place International Prototype Design – Asia Pacific
- Hyatt Place International Prototype Design – Middle East/Africa
- Hyatt Place International Prototype Design – Latin America
- Hyatt Place Europe/Middle East Prototype Design
- Hyatt Place Urban Prototype Design
- Hyatt Place Leisure Prototype Design
- Hyatt Place Lite Prototype Design
- Hyatt House Prototype Design
- Hyatt Place/Hyatt House Dual Brand Prototype Design
Get In Touch
Vice President, Hospitality & Industrial, North America
Other Projects in this Portfolio
Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Downtown
Locally inspired urban hotel transformation in downtown Chicago