Our architects, engineers and interior designers in Health Sciences joined forces for International Women’s Day (IWD). They championed the need for equity, inclusion and diversity in architecture and engineering.
IWD is celebrated worldwide. It’s a day that raises awareness for equality. Plus, it recognizes the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women. In fact, this year’s IWD theme is #EmbraceEquity. The organization identified several missions to develop a gender equal world. For instance:
– elevating women forging change via technology and sustainability in communities, workplaces and beyond
– celebrate the work of women creatives and elevate visibility for commercial projects and commissions
– forge inclusive work cultures where women’s careers thrive and their achievements are celebrated
– elevate and advance gender parity in technology and celebrate the women forging innovation
– shine a spotlight on activity uplifting and inspiring women to pursue goals without bias or barrier
– assist women to be in a position of power to make informed decisions about their health
– celebrate women athletes and applaud when equality is achieved in pay, sponsorship and visibility
We are an equal opportunity employer. Therefore, we pride ourselves on being inclusive of all groups. This includes women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and indigenous peoples. Furthermore, being an employee-owned company, we aim to have a workforce that is reflective of our people and the communities we serve.
How will your organization Embrace Equity? These are some things we’re doing: Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Share and engage with the LinkedIn post here.